About Yoga School
Rishikesh Yoga Valley founded by Shri Kamal Singh Negi in early 2010, is an entirely volunteer-run, non-profit organization dedicated with the aim of serving people and to create World Peace by achieving Sustainable development goals.
Rishikesh Yoga Valley is a multi-faceted organization at Laxman Jhulla Rishikesh. Our programs directly help to fund its humanitarian projects and social initiatives.
Keeping the mission of imparting and spreading awareness of Yoga, Vedanta, Ayurveda, and Naturopathy to every common person.
Till now it has made a tremendous contribution to society by organizing regular Yoga awareness camps, Ayurvedic and Nature cure camps, Yoga Teachers Training, Vedanta study and research, and many more.
- To systematically propagate spiritual knowledge to society at large and to educate all peoples in the techniques of spiritual life in order to check the imbalance of values in life and to achieve real unity and peace in the world.
- To teach and encourage Sankirtan movement of congregational chanting of the holy name of God.
- To erect for the members, and for society at large, a holy place of transcendental pastimes, dedicated to the personality of Krishna.
- To bring the members closer together for the purpose of teaching a simpler and more natural way of life.
- Introduced as a spiritual divine experience in the practitioner imparted basic and technical training. This shall also provide the practitioner with an opportunity to meet and experience a different culture and custom for meaningful relations.
As Shri Kamal Singh Negi ( Yog Guru ) Although some basic level of physical fitness is required, we have had participants of all levels. We firmly believe you can do this once you commit in your mind to succeed. Age is irrelevant, it’s about mental toughness and the will to reach your goals